3.29.2010

FOTD: Birds and Berries

Today's FOTD is an easy smokey eye using MAC e/s in Birds and Berries from the Give Me Liberty of London collection.  For the lips I decided to keep it neutral with a pinky nude lipstick but the natural pink color of my lips makes the lipstick look darker and pinker than it really is. Now onto the look!

Face:
Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation in Golden Beige/Vanilla Beige (mixed)
LORAC Oil-Free Luminizer in Pearl (mixed with foundation)
MUFE HD Microfinish Powder

Rimmel blush in Spicy Nude 
Revlon Skin Lights face illuminator in Warm Light 03 


Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
MAC e/s in Birds and Berries

MAC e/s in Contrast
MAC e/s in Wedge
MAC e/s in Dazzlelight
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in Black
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Covergirl Lashblast mascara in Blackest Black

Ardell #110 lashes


Lips:
Revlon Color Burst l/s in Blush









These next two photos were taken with different lighting:



I hope everyone has a great day!

7 comments:

  1. i absolutely love BB on you!! it's my new fave color!!

    thanks for the comment on my fotd! i do like nars misfit (the green side) but it is a bit chalky. i've never had good luck with nars eyeshadows. i'd say it's worth it but is less pigmented than mac shadows. the nude side on the misfit duo is pretty useless. too dark as a highlight and pretty chalky. i wonder why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I especially love the lips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there doll, I gave you the I ♥ Your Blog Award/Tag on my recent Blog post. Check it out and keep up the great bloggin’! ^_^

    XO
    Kaylena
    MakeupByKaylena

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jen: At least the green looks beautiful!

    @MakeupByKaylena: Thanks so much! I'll get to it soon =)

    @Musicalhouses: Thank you! I initially wanted a lighter lip but it turned out ok, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last pisture is stunning...your blending is near to perfection ! I have divorced (haha) MAC a few months ago but you want me to try Birds and berry so bad ...

    Caro xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @MUA: Thank you! The color is beautiful...I don't have enough self-control to divorce MAC! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your eyeliner looks amazing here! Love this color combo. Haha it's a throwback comment to 2 years ago ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...